Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop!
Things have been extremely busy since the opening of the store but I wanted to let everyone know we got everything working for the most part over the ethernet runs. However, we're experiencing consistent disconnects where the music suddenly stops. I am using Spotify connect to control my playlist. When I notice the music stops, I open Spotify and find that it has disconnected from the device and will no longer see it until I open the Spark app. Once I successfully open the Spark app, Spotify can the recognize/find my device which I then reconnect and play for however long it will let me before suddenly stopping again. At that point, I have to go through this whole process again while my guests are subject to a sub-par stop and go music experience. The Dialog is on its own separate network (not exactly sure how my IT guy configured it), all I know is I have my Primary network, a Guest network, and a Devailet network which the dialog is on. I'm not sure where the problem lies as my other networks seem to be fine consistently supporting my POS, computers, etc. I have performed a couple reboots (unplug for 10 sec and plug back in) on the Dialog which seem to help temporarily. Any ideas??

Mounted and ready:
http://gdurl.com/BJuH

Messages In This Thread
Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by AudioMan - 25-Oct-2018, 16:03
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by Donny - 26-Oct-2018, 14:42
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by Donny - 27-Oct-2018, 00:23
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by jacob - 27-Oct-2018, 07:35
RE: Phantoms in the Ice Cream Shop! - by AudioMan - 21-Nov-2018, 23:13