Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert 140 Pro Review in HiFi Plus
As was my case, I simply did not know anything about devialet as an integrated amp maker until just a few months ago. My 1st introduction to the devialet brand was on the “$3,000” Bluetooth speaker that I came across on YouTube. At the time, I thought the speaker looked cool but I could not see myself spending 3,000 on one speaker to stream with my iPhone or pc, so I quickly forgot about the brand. Then recently when I was looking to add a 2 channel listening setup, and reading the audiogon forums for used Mac gear, I stumbled across the devialets and started my research. I quickly discovered their great reviews and small sleek footprint and knew it was what I wanted.

I’m glad devialet has the upgrade program because to be honest I would have never spent the 10k+ for a new unit. I found the used market an appealing option to get into the brand and then make it “new”with a future upgrade.

I don’t live in a city that has any devialet dealers or stores, and unless you do, then I don’t know how any new buyers can be aware of their product line. I don’t recall once seeing any advertisement for anything except their speaker line.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Expert 140 Pro Review in HiFi Plus - by mmorrison55 - 10-Jan-2019, 06:31