Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No sound from slave inputs with 440
To me it looks like the configurator is buggered. That digital input on the slave HAS to change to Chaning , otherwise I can't see it work.

I just went to the configurator and had a go. When you add a slave, that input automatically changes to Chaning. I then changed it to input and after that couldn't change it back to Chaining. So it looks like you need to start again, just add a slave and don't touch it afterwards.

Hope that helps.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No sound from slave inputs with 440 - by Pim - 18-Dec-2018, 23:49