Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
(03-Mar-2022, 12:07)Jean-Marie Wrote:
(03-Mar-2022, 10:29)David A Wrote: [...]

I don't know if my reasoning is better or worse than yours. There's an old gag line which says "I think our problem is a lack of information but I have nothing to base that on" and after more than 2 years with this problem causing issues for many users none of us users appear to have any solid information to say where the problem lies. All any of us can do is to consider the facts as we know them, heavily influenced as we are by our own experience, and try to come up with a conclusion that we think makes some kind of sense out of what is a very confusing problem which has affected lots of users in a number of different ways.

Indeed, as a IT and Telco Systems, Solutions and Products architect, I wish I could just turn on traces and debuggers on every component involved and troubleshoot down to the root cause and consequences, but as you say we are lacking information.

All the best, 

Jean-Marie

Hello, I just confirm! Constant problems with Win/Mac, no more problems since switching to Roon Nucleus+ (2020)!! (see from #120). Hope it stays that way :-)
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by K4680 - 03-Mar-2022, 14:59