Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
I finally heard back from Devialet support on a ticket I submitted 3 weeks ago regarding this problem. The response was that their engineers have successfully been able to stream via Roon RAAT at gigabit speeds. Unfortunately, they cannot obtain the router I use (Pace 5268ac provided by AT&T) in order to test it so they're asking me to try another router.

To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical that it is a router issue, but who knows. So my question to all you gentle readers...

What router are you using to stream at gigabit speed to your Devialet Expert Pros? Does it work or are you having the same problems of dropouts and "Audio file loading slowly.." Roon errors when streaming hi-res music? I would love to send back a list of routers to Devialet where it is failing to see what kind of response they offer. I've also posted Devialet's response on the Roon forums.

Networking and routers is not really in my basket of skills so if acquiring a new router is needed, so be it. Still, it seems strange that so many of us are having this problem.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by mdconnelly - 29-Mar-2019, 17:32