Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
(29-Mar-2019, 00:10)mdconnelly Wrote:
(28-Mar-2019, 22:04)midi Wrote: It´s not only a Roon Raat problem. I have the same problem with my Allo Usbridge/Mytek DAC+ endpoint. 1 Gbit ethernet network.

It is a Roon problem.

OK, I reset my Roonserver to gigabit speed and started playing a 192Khz, 24Bit album to my Allo USBridge -> iFi Micro iDSD DAC/Amp using Roon Bridge.     It's been playing now for ~15 minutes and no problems.    This album is *always* able to generate the error in the 1st 20 seconds to my Devialet when network is 1.0 gbps.  

@midi - are you seeing the problem using Roon Bridge to your USBridge?

My USBridge is at v6.19.7 but I know there's a newer version of Dietpi available.  Which one are you using?

To be honest:

I have no idea. I have installed Volumio and a Roon plugin (which was difficult enough to find).

Before the Allo Usbdrige I have used a Pro Ject Box with my Mac Book, I can´t remember, but I think I have had also problems with skipping Tidal tracks or fast forward/rewind Tidal tracks. These problems are still there. It happened with my Expert/RAAT but also with my Mytek Dac/Allo. For me it´s another Roon problem and it is very similiar to the slow loading problem.
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by midi - 29-Mar-2019, 21:53