Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
I would appreciate some help on this Loading Slowly / 1000mbit to 100mbit issue.  I do not understand all this technical side of it. 

My set up is as follows:

·       Sagemcom Home Hub 1000 is my router / modem
·       I have a TP Link AC2600 Range Extender (also called a RE650)
·       This is WiFi to my Windows 10 computer which houses my ROON and all music
·       My Devialet 220 is connected via Ethernet to a Airport Express unit which likely get’s its signal from the Range extender.
   o  This is required to correct an issue I had that the Devialet would not recognize the WiFi signal every morning after shutting down the WiFi over night.             It could only be fixed by rebooting.
·       My WiFi signal is only about 3.4 Mbps’s but did not have this issue prior to the ROON Air.  I did have issues with streaming MQA files but figured it as an issue with the low WiFi Speed.
I did try Devialet help although usually good they couldn’t work me through this one.  What do I need to adjust / buy and where does it get placed in the system?
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by Norty - 08-Apr-2019, 15:50