Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
mmhh ?

I am back from holidays and plugged in the power cable and the ethernet cable in my Expert. Result with Roon: heavy noises, slowly loading" message and music stops. After that the Expert disappeared in Roon with RAAT; Roon Air was still there but didn´t worked. Spotify Connect and UPnP also didn´t worked.

All other devices in the network worked without problems - except my Phantoms but only with Roon - no sound. Changing the ethernet connection didn´t help.

No ethernet network connection was possible to start the web-configuration.

Then I started the Expert without my SD-configuration (SAM enabled) and the Expert worked without problems with ethernet and/or WLAN. Next I tried to start it again with my SD-card configuration. Same problem with ethernet - the Expert disappeared from the network. Then I plugged ethernet cable off and used WLAN with my SD configuration - result: the Expert was coming back in the network and worked since 3h without problems with my SD card configuration, Spotify Connect and UPnP.

I havn´t changed the SD card configuration and it worked before, but with the slowly loading bug. Now it seems that the ethernet SD configuration is completely broken.

I am not sure if this is a further ethernet problem with the Expert. Any opinions ?
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by midi - 25-Jun-2019, 20:42