Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
(30-Aug-2019, 12:02)K4680 Wrote: New Roon Nucleus announced!

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/when-wi...able/70577

(At the end of the chat)
"It’s a slight modification, not a redesign. The chassis is shorter, with a slightly larger footprint."  Direct words from Danny at Roon.  Production was moved from China to USA and Roon used this opportunity to make a few changes.  Apparently, it's also now easier to service the units.  Finally, from the supplied photos, it appears the old rocker switch for on/off is now a push button.
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by Flashman - 30-Aug-2019, 12:20