Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
(01-Oct-2019, 18:41)marco.kohler.169 Wrote: Problem is back after a few days, sorry for this false positive.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Hi,
I have had also issues with the file is loading slow but only on Tidal music not from my NAS. I did read a comment on a forum that he had same difficulties with Roon and he did not use Devialet, he had figured out that if he did log out from Tidal in the Roon app and log in again it did make the file is loading disappear for a while. So I did try that and now it´s really long time ago I had file is loading slow appear  Rolleyes
Devialet 1000 PRO CI, Franco Serblin Ktema. Power Distribution Purist Audio Design AC Extension LE, Purist Audio Neptune speaker cable, Purist Audio Neptune Diamond power cable to Devialet, Purist Audio Aquila Digital Power Cord to Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Purist Audio Dominus digital For link between Devialet 1000 PRO. Purist Audio CAT 7, AVID - Sequel SP with SME 309 and Soundsmith - The Voice, IsoAcoustics Gaia II , Innuos Statement, Innuos PhoenixNET, Router with Ferrum Hypsos PSU.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by JFX - 30-Oct-2019, 19:04