Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D200 Centre Speaker Connection
If I’m not mistaking, when you configure a Devialet in mono (which in your case means a master), you select in the configurator which channel it is using. The default is left, but you can configure it to use the right channel instead. You can even mix both channels.

So if you did not change anything, your D200 is configured as a master using the left channel. (It is written in the speaker icône in the configurator). So I would be using the L part of your RCA cable.

Jean-Marie

PS, since you seem to be using your AV receiver as a preamplifier, you will certainly want to use your AV receiver as your main volume setting device, in which case I you recommend you to setup the line in that you are using to connect your AV to the D200 in pass through mode. That way, it is not affected by the volume setting of the Devialet. You can adjust in the configurator a fixed attenuation so that your central speaker and your main speakers have a matching SPL.
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Messages In This Thread
D200 Centre Speaker Connection - by Laura - 07-May-2019, 14:33
RE: D200 Centre Speaker Connection - by Jean-Marie - 07-May-2019, 18:53
RE: D200 Centre Speaker Connection - by Laura - 07-May-2019, 21:39