Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september
(17-Oct-2019, 08:05)HublotTimer Wrote:
(17-Oct-2019, 07:00)Wuchst Wrote: Hello everyone.
I‘m new to this Forum and are planing to buy some of the speakers. At the moment I‘m struggling to buy the phantom reactor or the phantom premier classic because of the seperatly mid range-speaker. Now I saw this threat and are reconsidering to wait for the new premier.

Especially the software is a mess for me because I don‘t want to use my phone everytime.

Does anyone know if the new premier will support changing a track with a physical remote? Otherwise I‘m think about using a streaming-Amp to change channels and volume.

Hey mate ! 
Welcome !! I'm just as new as you are ! 

My struggle is actually the same as yours.

What I've been told so far is that 2 are better than 1.
2 Reactors can compete with 2 White or Silvers for not-the-same price...

About the remote thing, just wait for AirPlay 2. You would be able to stream the same song on your AirPlay 2 devices and ask Siri to change song on-the-go !
No physical remote planned according to my searches but I'm not working in their R&D department LoL ! 

Kisses

Hey there.
Thanks for your welcome. Smile

I never thought of just buy one because I want to use them as my new Hifi-System.
In Berlin I heared them all and found the classics better in the mid ranges than the Reactors. That is the reason wy I´m thinking about what would be the right thing. But the App was a mess.

What I would like is a remote with a Diyplay were you can switch in an easy way between titles, volume, Music-App, EQ. I don´t want to use my phone every time. Especially when friends are here on a visit they could change the music if they want.

About Siri: I don´t use Siri or Amazon Eco or stuff like this. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september - by Wuchst - 17-Oct-2019, 19:59