Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Model Names / Numbers
Hi Ian,

The 'model 200', 'D200', 'Devialet Expert 200' are all just Devialet 200's. You get 200 Watt into 6 Ohm and no CI board.(Core Infinity)

'Model 200 Expert Pro' doesn't exist and neither does '200 Expert Pro Core infinity'. They should be 220:
When the Expert Pro was introduced it came with an extra 20 Watt so it's called 'Devialet Expert Pro 220'. The CI board is an added board that was sold with the 220 Pro but not ready at the time they entered the market with the 220 Pro. So Devialet has added the board later to all Expert Pro's (Not just the 220) free of charge. So some Pros have the board and some not yet. If you buy a Pro without the board you are entitled to get the board installed free of charge and Devialet have been pretty good about that, even for second hand buys.

The extra wattage of the Pro series required them to have better heat dissipation capacity so they all have a copper bottom plate; an easy way to identify them. The older series bottom plate is black.

If you're still confused, send me a PM with a link to the ad and I'll see whether i can identify it for you.

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question About Model Names / Numbers - by Pim - 19-Jul-2019, 03:24