Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone used all of devialet speakers?
(21-May-2020, 07:21)de_wey Wrote:
(21-May-2020, 06:59)Pim Wrote: Hi mate,

Welcome to DevialetChat. You must be either a builder or a metal worker (giving your room sizes in mm) Shy

Questions like this have come up before and the answer is usually two-fold; Stereo is always better so go stereo, unless you think you might be able to buy a second Gold or Classic down the track. In that case go mono for a while but be prepared to go stereo in the future. Going mono long term is your worst choice.
Thank you
From the genre of music I listen to, which do you think is better, phantom classic(stereo) or reactor900(stereo)? 
Which of the two is more reasonable to listen to in the living room of my apartment?
I won't change my speakers for a while.

There is really only one answer to your question, and that is what Pim above as already suggested. 
Nothing more than that as a suggestion and you have to think at your choice depending on that. Music genre is not the key factor for your choice in this case. A big room would suggest Premiers, but I would never sacrifice a stereo couple if the room configuration would allow me to have space for a stereo set-up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone used all of devialet speakers? - by massi.rav - 21-May-2020, 22:28