Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert and basic subwoofer setup & configuration
(26-Aug-2021, 23:10)CarbonMason Wrote: Thank you so much @Axel
I tried to start configurator from scratch (ie create a second from the beginning), but the first step doesn't offer an option for pre out. Neither does the next
Following through to advanced config gets me to same options as first screen shot yesterday.
Feeling this should be simple and straightforward but Im not seeing it
The response appreciated.

On the first page of the Configurator, is the option for pre out not shown or just not selectable? I’ve been looking at the Configurator and when I start from scratch and select expert 120, the option for preamplified output is present and selectable, so I’m not sure why you can’t select this option. The line inputs that you show are for hooking up a turntable or digital via spdif. If you can select preamplified output in the 2nd stage, then when you access the advanced Configurator you must enable the digital inputs by clicking on their icon on the back of the amp then click on the orange arrow above the icon to change the input/output properties.
Can you post a screenshot of what you see after you have started a new config and chosen your amp model?    
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert and basic subwoofer setup & configuration - by Axel - 27-Aug-2021, 08:56