Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the upgrade service still available?
After spending 3 months at it, the short answer is: No, customers here cannot upgrade their amps. The local agent is so fed up with one-sided correspondence that he stopped offering the service. There is a main agent in Durban, they do not reply to emails either

It was far cheaper in the long run to buy this 220Pro from Brian in Canada and sell the 120Expert I had. Both transactions were relatively simple, after I succeeded with my local bank's procedures. The main problem dealing with the local bank is the lack of knowledge of the staff. Instead of finding out how to activate a service they advertise as being offered, they take the easy way out and say it is not being offered any more

But this has nothing to do with Devialet products

I must say that the fellow who bought the 120 from me is totally lost with the Configurator, he could not figure it out at all. Not getting any replies to emails sent to Devialet or submissions on their website (apart from auto-responders) did not help either
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ML Electromotion, REL sub.  2 x Dachshunds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the upgrade service still available? - by chrisc - 03-Apr-2021, 11:50