Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the upgrade service still available?
@chrisc
I assume your D120 is registered with Devialet. On their website, when you log in, are you not able to find your amp, and then navigate to the upgrade option as an 'order' with a list of your equipment? There would only be one amp/ product. I know that is not a very clear description of the sequence, but I did my upgrade that way.

I've also always understood that the upgrade included shipping and insurance for pick up and return, as well as customs paperwork (though that was handled by the courier company, and they were a bit clumsy at it). I have never seen anything limiting the upgrade to continental Europe.

Things may have changed but I hope not. And it is really disappointing to hear of the customer service performance and attitude. Generally I've had very good responses from them, although my last enquiry about AIR was not well handled. Personally, I'd write again asking for instructions or help using the website to do the upgrade. I see no point in using a dealer to do this.

Good luck with the upgrade. It is a remarkable and wonderful product.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the upgrade service still available? - by Damon - 25-Jan-2021, 18:09