Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade
(03-Feb-2021, 04:36)photometer Wrote: Today I upgraded my White Premier Phantom (both App and the firmware). I can see that it is now called Phantom I Light Chrome.

If I reboot the Device, it will come and I can connect from my iphone using bluetooth. However if I stop playing and let it remain idle for few minutes, I cannot play again either with Bluetooth or Airplay. Only after restart of Phantom will it play again.

This is not good.

Is there a factory reset procedure ?

was only one of your subwoffers working. when you reset your phantom? if the ground is broken when you use the speeker. over time the speeker might make friction, between the plastic where the frequency wiercoil is. an the wier breakes off. it still works when you dont reset. but when you reset .the system goes through a in an out motion when it calibrates. and when it cant go through that the speeker does not power on the rest of the speeker. it has happent to me 2 times now. and the first time i bought a new one. and just hidd away the broken speeker. but now that the 2 speeker is broken aswell i opend the side plate to the sub. conected the broken wiers. when i powerd it on again it works. dont recomend doing it thugh Blush . but when i did this i think it shoud be easy 4 devialet to fix the speekers with a new wier coil and sidepannel. or at least let some one buy the parts and try to fix it. but have not talked to devialet about buying the parts thoug. just tryed this 4 minutes ago so... ps. sry fore bad english

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade - by agrom - 07-Feb-2021, 11:42