Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade
Tried to solve the issue a couple of hours and no it has gotten worse. Tidal and Airplay plays at most one song then silence or the sounds goes from left to right and back and forth etc. In tidal and Airplay setting I can see that sometimes its add a #2 after the room name, I have seen this change in realtime switch back to original roomname. Anyone else have that problem? Before last update I hade no issues with Tidal and Airplay 1. Well I also get this problems on Toslink in.

So I need to make an ultimate reset once again, just now I dont seem to get the offer to setup all from beginning. I have deleted Devialet app, even Tidal app, once I restart and install Devialet app from Appstore it kind of remember the old details and doesnt start a new setup. On phantoms tried long press, the tree presses, turn off router, phantoms etc. In the app, is there anyway to remove existng setup Phantoms? Add product doesnt find the Phantoms.

So frustrating over this.

Its not an ethernet issue as if I choose PLC the same problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic Phantom White not working reliably after upgrade - by trex - 07-Feb-2021, 18:17