Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
(09-Aug-2015, 17:13)KraaijCheck Wrote:
(22-May-2015, 16:18)KraaijCheck Wrote: Devialet 200 and Sonus Faber Olympica II

Hi Guys,
this weekend i decided to order a second hand Audioquest Gibraltar speaker cable (old model). I was able to buy it for a very good (read low) price and my feeling is it's much better than my current cable (Belkin Pure AV).
When the Gibraltar doesn't match my system this isn't a problem and i think i can sell it for at least the same price i bought it. I will receive the cable somewhere next week, but i'm curious how you guys think this cable fits in my system? Anyone has some experience with this cable in combination with Devialet or Sonus Faber?

I'm also looking to buy an power cord for the Devialet. What do you think of the Shunyata Venom-3?

So the Gibraltar's didn't work for me. The balance completely disappeared. Currently tesing the Yter speaker cable and the Vovox Texture speaker cable. Listening to the Voxox Texture now for an our en they blow me away. Different people told me the Vovox en Devialet love each other en they really do. Balance, musical, rhythm, open. Really love it.
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by KraaijCheck - 15-Aug-2015, 16:19
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by MIKE - 10-Feb-2018, 16:25