Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
Oh Damon,
Din't know you took notice of my upgrade.   I have waited for these pair, 4 months!
Well, first of all it is still breaking in.  These PMC are clean and accurate. The overall SQ is well balanced, not one area dominates.  They are more accurate than the Cremonas.  The Cremonas are somewhat more musical, sometimes I think easier to enjoy.
The highs are clean and pure, extends well with very little blurring or smudging at the edge.
The mids, vocals are very intelligible, voices and lyrics are easy to follow.
The bass is strong without overpowering. This is where I think further breaking will improve the bass extension without the boom.
The treble and bass have attenuation from neutral to plus or minus, very helpful indeed.
Finally, with the upgrade to Version 10, the sound "appears" to have less body, sounds thinner.  Careful listening tells me it is more refined, more controlled and better separation of instruments and voices.

Now I am waiting for my Aurender N100H to arrive, hopefully this week.

Well, I hope this helps.
Cheers.
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon 

Messages In This Thread
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by Giddy707 - 17-Aug-2016, 04:01
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by MIKE - 10-Feb-2018, 16:25