Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
(09-Sep-2018, 11:04)Bruno Wrote: B&W cm10 for 5 years and about to make a change : a listening session of two Apertura models is scheduled for next saturday : Edena Evolution and Onira. Any feedback from members of the forum would be appreciated.

As you can see from my signature, I’m enjoying my D220 pro on a pair of AperturA Armonias which are the little sisters of the Edena. 

I have also listened to the Edenas as well as the Oniras. 

These are all speakers that I liked a lot with Devialet. I found that they shared a very similar philosophy not to try not to remove anything from the music, but even more importantly not to add anything which is sometime even more difficult. 

I remember someone at Devialet after having measured the Edena for one of the first SAM profiles told me that it was one of the very few speaker that did not have any boost around 80 Hz, not trying to give any artificial basses. 

I can testify that I’m fully happy with my speakers, and did not feel any need to change them, unless my room would become too large for them, in which case it is very likely that I stay with AperturA. 

They are easy to drive, with no serious impedance dip, and SAM does wonders on mine. 

Best regards, 
Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Messages In This Thread
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by MIKE - 10-Feb-2018, 16:25
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by Jean-Marie - 09-Sep-2018, 19:41