Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
(16-Dec-2018, 12:56)why_bee Wrote: Devialet 120 fed by Roon ROCK over LAN
Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk2

Nice combo. The Dyn's love power so if you ever feel like an upgrade, the more power you give them, the better they will sound. I went from 200 to 900Watt (Available. I don't think I've ever pushed that through to my speakers) on my C1's and they really sing, especially at lower volumes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by MIKE - 10-Feb-2018, 16:25
RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - by Pim - 16-Dec-2018, 21:39