Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most irritating issue as of now?
My 200 is wall-mounted 30% below and 70% above the rear/top of my roll top desk and 42" from my face and centered with the tip of my nose... the PERFECT location in my setting! Remote sits on the desk's writing level to the right of my trackpad and works first-time/every time so no issues there whatsoever. And I'm fine dragging out SDC's for the occasional FW upgrade. But why can't the total of the configurator reside wholly contained in the 200 display port and be adjustable from the remote either with on/off, up/down, yes/no selection commands!?! Life would be so easy and I'd listen to a L-O-T more configs than I currently do. There's so many single/one-off tweak configs I'd dabble with on a onesie-twosie basis. Currently I feel like I have to do more config changes than I really want due to effort to do it over or again if I'm short or selected too many. Individual or multiple settings of the ENTIRE configurator with instant activation from the remote would be the 1st item at top of my wish list.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Most irritating issue as of now? - by Mikeeo - 27-Jul-2015, 10:23
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by brit - 27-Jul-2015, 17:36
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by Manoet - 27-Jul-2015, 19:57
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by Ants - 30-Jul-2015, 05:37
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by miro - 30-Jul-2015, 10:45
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by miro - 30-Jul-2015, 12:40
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by miro - 04-Aug-2015, 13:09
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by Pim - 06-Aug-2015, 07:47
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by Pim - 07-Aug-2015, 12:43
RE: Most irritating issue as of now? - by Pim - 08-Aug-2015, 06:38