Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR works perfect with the NIGHTHAWK X6.
(08-Aug-2015, 15:33)Confused Wrote: Slightly off topic, depending on how you look at it, but I upgraded to Windows 10 this morning.   After this I was playing music via AIR Ethernet for many hours, 100% trouble free.  Admittedly, this was with exclusively 16/44.1 material, but there were genuinely no issues, no stuttering, nothing.  It's early days obviously, and time may prove this is early optimism, but at the same time as listening to music I was also using the PC for email and internet etc., a scenario that is often problematic.  So this looks promising.   With Windows 8.1 and the beta4 version of AIR I did not get the DWN, but sometimes I would get some minor stuttering issues, which could usually be resolved by re-starting AIR.

yes I totally agree. I think the power of processors etc and way software interacts with hardware etc using packet data very problematic. re booting etc totally normal in most work days and think nothing to it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR works perfect with the NIGHTHAWK X6. - by Waterside - 12-Aug-2015, 01:52