Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Flagship Store in Shanghai Closed
(14-Sep-2015, 15:57)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I think Devialet are doing a very good job and providing a pretty good service though quite often their customer service can be 'challenging'. BjornWiman points out how bad some companies are and I think some audio companies treat their customers woefully. Others are excellent.    Devialet are trying to go mainstream though and mainstream customers simply aren't going to accept the service/disorganisation/poor software etc. that we put up with with many audio companies. They have to be excellent, and they're not excellent right now - but very good. They have one or two pretty bad software issues which it really should be a top priority for them to fix, and they don't seem to see it that way - which I find weird.    I think the main issue is they're struggling with their growth and expectations, and perhaps not prioritising well.
I don't want to measure them against existing hi-fi companies. If they want to appear like Apple then they've got to produce super quality products like Apple that everyone wants to buy.

spot on +1
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Flagship Store in Shanghai Closed - by IanG-UK - 14-Sep-2015, 15:59