Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What gear did you trade or sell to get Devialet?
(25-Mar-2022, 07:35)struts Wrote: Boulder 1012 DAC/Preamp
Boulder 1060 Stereo Power Amp

=> Devialet D-Premier which I upgraded all the way to a D250 CI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to ask; what was the difference in sound? I’m asking because I would think a Boulder setup would leave very little to want for.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What gear did you trade or sell to get Devialet? - by Pim - 25-Mar-2022, 21:20