Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trigger cable lowers temperatures & power consumption
(04-Aug-2017, 01:27)deviousalet Wrote: Both Devialet Technical Support and reality contradict that. Devialet Technical Support has confirmed for both the Expert and Expert Pro that using the trigger cables uses less power and lowers the temperature a bit, less with the Pro than the earlier amps. I assume that the temperature difference comes from the decreased power, which I assume comes from more efficient communication between the amps. I'm no technical expert though, so feel free to explain the other factors. I just confirm that it works and Devialet confirms that too.

Devialet technical document did not confirm that. If so please show a URL of their official document. Unofficial email conversation does not count.

ONLY official technical specification or user manual counts, conversation between customer support team does not count and could be misleading very often. I am an engineer and I work with the support team in my company, so I know they sometimes mislead customers. So I only suggest people refer to official technical specification or user manual, every else should not be considered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trigger cable lowers temperatures & power consumption - by PeppaPig - 04-Aug-2017, 01:54
Summary so far - by flohmann - 28-Mar-2020, 20:01