Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
But, is anyone working on the software at Devialet?
(03-Jul-2016, 18:18)Lolo90 Wrote:
(01-Jul-2016, 09:46)martinskeem Wrote: +1. And another hardware model to support adds complexity to the soft/firmware, which already has serious quality issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree.  I really don't understand their business model of hardware innovation at the expense of software.  I can accept a somewhat basic interface but not the faulty code that is responsible for the network issues.  Overall I am still glad I purchased but I no longer recommend these  because most people I know don't have the patience to figure things out like 'optical in' only works properly if you use one of the phantoms rather than the dialog.  Or that if you have a decent size network with a lot of devices attached you may have problems and need to set up a 'sub network' using apple products....or re-boot dialog every once in a while.   How long has it been since the last software update?  We'll probably see Platinum or Diamond Phantoms next summer before they sort out the software.

What do you mean with your 'optical in' statement? Is it better not to use the Dialogue toslink? Why?

Messages In This Thread
RE: But, is anyone working on the software at Devialet? - by Waldstorch - 03-Jul-2016, 19:56