Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings'
In the film, there is a shot showing marking of 'Vaughan x Devialet' on the reel(tape).
MQA support?
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(15-Nov-2016, 12:38)G51 Wrote: In the film, there is a shot showing marking of 'Vaughan x Devialet' on the reel(tape).

Not on the tape ;-)
I believe it could be some kind of new streamer board for the recently released 'Pro' series amplifier. Confused
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(15-Nov-2016, 13:50)Phoenix Wrote:
(15-Nov-2016, 12:38)G51 Wrote: In the film, there is a shot showing marking of 'Vaughan x Devialet' on the reel(tape).

Not on the tape ;-)

At the 19th second from the start.
(15-Nov-2016, 12:49)Soniclife Wrote: MQA support?

+1
Why all of the games? Either shut up or put up. I am sick and tired of Devialet's BS.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(15-Nov-2016, 16:52)rwjr44 Wrote: Why all of the games? Either shut up or put up. I am sick and tired of Devialet's BS.

+ 1.

Formal announcement please.
3D LP printer. Put the LP on top of your Pro and press play. Hence the shape and stabilitity of the Devialets. Rock solid LP turntable.

This is audio streaming for the 21st century.
Lots of people that have lots of imagination (in some cases a bit too much I think Wink) are active on this forum in this thread!! Big Grin
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands