Many new SAM ready speakers:
PIEGA 70, 70.2, 90.2
B&W 800D
Apertura Thema
(12-Jul-2014, 09:31)moreno1973 Wrote: Many new SAM ready speakers:
PIEGA 70, 70.2, 90.2
B&W 800D
Apertura Thema

A good spot! I'd be fascinated to hear what the B&W 800D's are like with SAM. I did audition a pair a while ago, they were vey impressive but I thought the bass was a little "polite". Bass extension was there, and much detail in the bass. But it was a bit like they were asking, "would Sir like to hear some bass detail now"? Rather than kind of throwing it at you. Sorry to sound like a bass-head here! I do know my extension from my boom! But SAM is aimed at the low frequency side of things, and I have a suspicion that the 800's with SAM might be rather good. For me, the Blades have been in about third spot in the "SAM soon" section for a while now. Those Devialet guys are such a tease!:
SF Cremona M added today!
Pink Triangle Anniversary/SME IV/Hana Blue; Intel NUC + Roon ROCK; Devialet 440 Pro CI; Kudos Titan 707 using AXD; Kudos, Chord, Audioquest cables
Dublin, Ireland
(17-Jul-2014, 23:04)Neffa Wrote: SF Cremona M added today!
And the Blades...
Big Grin:Big Grinyipeee ,that is a good one to come home to after 3 weeks on work down here
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
[/quote]
Big Grin:Big Grinyipeee ,that is a good one to come home to after 3 weeks on work down here
[/quote]

Please let us know how it turned out... Smile
Naim nac-n 272, Naim nap-300, PMC Fact 12, Audience AU24SE power cables, Oppo BDP-103D
Magico Q1 added today (only 53 votes!). After trying it out briefly today, I'm not sure I'm completely persuaded. It certainly adds a foundation of bass that was not there before, but I'm not sure it's as clear and nimble as the bass the Q1 already had to offer 10hz higher. Will keep listening and see if it grows on me. I'm perfectly happy with the sound of the non-SAM 250, so no harm in going back to that (or buying a pair of Q3s if I really need more deep bass).
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.

GREAT!

Hello Devialet's FRIENDS please support me and please vote for SONUS FABER CREMONA AUDITOR M... I need YOUR support and some votes to hear my Auditor M in full glory of sound...PLEASE
Seems to be the Germany week at Devialet, they have added two ELAC speakers to the SAM list. No hard feelings after losing to Germany in the world cup apparently :-)
No border in Devialet's world !!! ;-)