Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Devialet ever release new Expert features?
Seeing @Seanster's post made me wonder.....   I had a read back through this thread and to me I actually saw very little whining or complaining.  The posts are mainly speculation, debate about the benefits of Room correction, and, yes, a little complaining about Devialet's communication.  For me, I could not be happier with the amp and it's current feature set suit me just fine.  That said (and here comes a genuine whine), you cannot get away from the disconnect between Devialet's advertising blurb and the reality.  The words "free, regular updates" are Devialet's own words, not the words of Devialet forum posters.  I will resist the temptation to complain about people who go onto Devialet forums just to whine and complain about people whining and complaining about Devialet, where would that end! Angel

How Devialet describe the EVO platform:

"The EVO platform, the electronic architecture of Expert Pro systems, is fully driven by upgradeable software. As such, your Expert Pro undergoes constant improvement via free, regular updates, for ever improved features and performance."

As for whining about communication, these words are Quentin Sannié's:

"I will make sure our teams get better at understanding your needs and communicating on a regular basis with you. Bringing you audiophile happiness is the reason we are all going to work with a big smile on our face every morning."

For me, the Devialet amp itself makes me very happy, the above hypocrisy is unnecessary, and does annoy me for this very reason, it will not ruin my day though.

Now back to some tunes...... Smile   Oh, and I wonder what full range SAM might be like??
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Devialet ever release new Expert features? - by Confused - 24-Jun-2017, 17:17