Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is AIR getting better in the Pro era? Thoughts of little steps.....
Thanks for your posting Greg. My take on this is we are living in good times, lots of different options for great sound.

In my setup using Roon with either AIR3 or now Roon with AIR integrated have provided me great sound. In fact with the AIR3 introduction, I found the sound difference between that and the microRendu negligible and sold my microRendu. However that being said, an entirely different setup that yours, different room, different ears, and difference preferences.

I am just so happy we have moved quickly from the days when USB was the only option. If nothing else this has totally streamlined my equipment setup, cable collection and odd & sod pieces of kit. However that is me, and a personal preference of mine as of late.

I enjoyed your posting and it looks like you have invested a good deal of thought into your setup with excellent results!
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is AIR getting better in the Pro era? Thoughts of little steps..... - by baddog - 28-Jul-2017, 00:50