Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link Mac Mini direct to Devialet Expert via Ethernet
1.USB - you mention the Devialet doesn't switch bit rates - what music software are you using? This should not be an issue with USB, unless you are perhaps using iTunes?

2. On my Devialet when scrolling settings via the round screen it shows DHCP OFF. I am thinking you should check your settings in the online configurator and re-download them onto your SD card. Or if you have a spare SD card, verify your settings in the configurator and download and swap in the new SD card.

3. What version of firmware are you running on the Devialet?

4. Do you have iPhone you can install the Devialet application on? If yes, I would be interested if you can change the volume and inputs when:

a. the Devialet is connected to Mac  via ethernet with WIFI off. My expectation is this would not work

b. the Devialet is connected to Mac via ethernet with WIFI ON. My expectation is this would work.

5. While we are at it, what version of MacOS are you running?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Link Mac Mini direct to Devialet Expert via Ethernet - by baddog - 29-Jul-2017, 22:08