Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(05-Dec-2017, 15:27)SwissBear Wrote:
(05-Dec-2017, 14:01)f1eng Wrote:
(05-Dec-2017, 11:32)GuillaumeB Wrote: You beat me to it, congrats!  Tongue

I’m still waiting for a tracking number.  Confused

Guillaume
I didn't get a tracking number, a box just got delivered unexpected. I tried to log on to my account to check for news about any new firmware or configurator requirements and it told me my password was wrong.
Their web site is definitely the worst I have ever seen on the net, and hasn't improved since they f*cked up the original simple technical one years ago.

I received the tracking number from Océane after requesting it. Both machines have been delivered today, in apparent good condition. Nice packaging BTW.

Is there any necessity to wait for the temperature of the equipment to match the room temperature before powering them ?

I think there is a different temperature requirement. That is: the user has to wait for his/her high temperature, arising from the frustration of waiting for the OS board for five months more than originally promised, to fall to the maximum operating temperature of the Devialet. Might take a while.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by IanG-UK - 05-Dec-2017, 20:22
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21