Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(28-Feb-2018, 09:46)wikeeboy Wrote: Hi @Celts88 & @David A

Received this earlier today:

'finished doing the Core Infinity upgrade for Singapore and Malaysia. The NZ and Australian tour is currently in the works with our distributor and the tour should happen very soon, every upgrade being done by the start of April. It has been delayed a bit compared to my first idea but that is for the need of a more stable software.'

More delays. No surprise unfortunately.

Jeremy

I also got an email today from Olivier, saying the same. Good thing for me is that he's coming to Perth (good for us Sandgropers Big Grin ), and they'll be using Douglas Hi-Fi as the location to coordinate the Perth CI upgrades (a small pain to get my Pro's to, but if during the week close enough to the city where I work to call in and have a chat with Olivier).

I asked him about the CI OS software and he said the delay for the next official Release Candidate was waiting for certification approval from Apple (Airplay) & Spotify (Connect). He said they're hoping it will be out soon(ish), but if not we have the option for him to install the latest Beta OS on our upgraded CI's (if not happy with that they'll put on the current Release Candidate).

Hopefully you guys over East will get your upgrades started soon (need a couple of Guinea Pigs, before us Perth guys  Tongue ). Hopefully not too long as I've Spotify Premium on trial until end of March, and will be curious to hear what it sounds like direct via the Pro's (realise Spotify not hi-res, but still useful to try).

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 28-Feb-2018, 10:21
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21