Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(28-Feb-2018, 09:46)wikeeboy Wrote: Hi @Celts88 & @David A

Received this earlier today:

'finished doing the Core Infinity upgrade for Singapore and Malaysia. The NZ and Australian tour is currently in the works with our distributor and the tour should happen very soon, every upgrade being done by the start of April. It has been delayed a bit compared to my first idea but that is for the need of a more stable software.'

More delays. No surprise unfortunately.

Well, you and John are doing better than me because I've had no advice as yet. If he's going to do all of the Australian/NZ upgrades by the start of April he either doesn't have too many or he's going to be running because it's the start of March tomorrow and that means he's planning on doing it all in less than a month since he obviously isn't in Australia yet.

David
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by David A - 28-Feb-2018, 13:43
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21