Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(28-Feb-2018, 09:46)wikeeboy Wrote: Hi @Celts88 & @David A

Received this earlier today:

'finished doing the Core Infinity upgrade for Singapore and Malaysia. The NZ and Australian tour is currently in the works with our distributor and the tour should happen very soon, every upgrade being done by the start of April. It has been delayed a bit compared to my first idea but that is for the need of a more stable software.'

More delays. No surprise unfortunately.

Hi Jeremy & David A

Got word today that the Perth CI Upgrades will be carried out 3rd & 4th April. All sounds great at first, but that's the Easter long weekend here in Perth so a pain in the &%@*(

At best I'll have to drop of my 2 x 250Pro's on the Saturday 24th March (don't think I can get in during the day the next week) and the following week Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday Douglas Hi-Fi are closed (dealer where they're doing the upgrades). Pick-up won't be able until Thursday 5th April at the earliest and again a work day so may not be able to get in until the Saturday for pick-up. Also Olivier is only here for 2 days, so if I can't get into Douglas Hi-Fi either of those days then won't get a chance to talk to him.

So much for coming to Perth to ensure only without Pro's for a day or 2 (I will most likely be without for 2 weeks), and unable to chat with Olivier  Angry

Official Whinge Over!!!
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 15-Mar-2018, 07:33
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21