Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transmute your Phantom into Gold Phantom!
Very very very disappointed with all the upgrading process. I would not recommended to anyone. 

I bought originally my silvers in Europe and moved to the US. Of course, I had to pay the US upgraded fee instead of the European that is much lower... I can understand this, because I live in the US now. 

The thing is that I was giving the upgrade a thought and decided to contact the chat of Devialet. The convinced me with two arguments... the taxes were included in the price and also I would not be a day without speakers because I was going to receive the new ones before having to return the silvers. 

12 days after... although I approved a payment of 2780$ introducing my credit card details and confirmed the payment I got charged 2974$... I don’t know if even charging a different quantity is even legal... I still have a pending complain open on this... because they added the taxes they said were included. 

Regarding the speakers... 12 days after ordering I am still waiting for them. I finally got a package notification on wednesday coming from France and got really excited... well, I got the package today... and was only a box to return mine. No sign of the gold!! It would have been much easier to go to a shop and exchange them... do they really need to send  the return package  from France??? I could have returned in the box that comes with the golds. 

This is a premium product and the service should also be as good as the price... and I am really disappointed, it does not seem like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transmute your Phantom into Gold Phantom! - by ivandolz - 30-Sep-2017, 00:42