Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transmute your Phantom into Gold Phantom!
Hi there,

Just to put my 10 cc in this thread :

- from my point of view, it's simply impossible for the manufacturer to send the Golds BEFORE they receive BOTH the money AND our Phantoms. I suppose this is clear for everyone : imagine what they have to do if some customers don't return their Phantoms after receiving the Golds ?...

- as far as the extra money asked for this exchange, I was one of the guys who asked for this offer, since a lot of improvements are done from the first release and  reconditioning the systems isn't an issue for Devialet. The difference in official price is, at least for for the Silvers compared to the Golds, about 600 €/Phantom. The real difference is about 500 €/Phantom (i. e. 1090-600). 

Considering the pickup and return of the systems by UPS, I think this deal is a correct one, as soon as there is a real improvement in the sound quality, the sound power and new facilites. I wonder if there is a lot of other manufacturer offering such opportunities to their customers after a couple years of the launch of their products !

Of course, this is my personal opinion.

My Best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transmute your Phantom into Gold Phantom! - by ondesx - 08-Oct-2017, 17:59