Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay on a stable version of Core Infinity
(10-Nov-2017, 06:41)petrik Wrote:
(10-Nov-2017, 01:00)ssfas Wrote: Originally Air didn't work for me because of my wifi setup, now it is hardwired I set it up this evening in 5 minutes and it is working perfectly to 24/192 ethernet and 24/96 wifi. The 24/192 by wifi just can't hack it, but Qobuz in OSX has a drop-down list to chose a maximum sample rate, so I can just drop it down a step. 
Part of the wifi problem seems to be sending at 5g and then the router switching to 2.4g. Changing the macbook to the 2.4gb band makes it much better, but it is not quite there. With 5g it should be no hassle.

Happy to hear that it works for you. I can therefore understand your happiness and optimism.

Please try to understand that there are also people who have never got it working. I am sure that you would understand this situation better if you would have gone through all the same things that for example I have during the last 2,5 years regarding the AIR.

Keep it positive but please don't attack against us who have been victims of the AIR problems for years.

All I am doing is advocating that Devialet should prioritise developing their own superb, reliable wireless protocol, which is the basis of any good streaming system. 

My experience is that it may have a lot to do with users' wifi network, but with the existing hardware it is possibly a bit like trying to win the Monaco Grand Prix in a Fiat 500. It may look good, it's just not fast enough.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delay on a stable version of Core Infinity - by ssfas - 10-Nov-2017, 09:10
RE: Delay on a stable version of Core Infinity - by Arno-G - 14-Nov-2017, 22:29