Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay on a stable version of Core Infinity
I may be the lucky one as having just set up Air it works pretty much perfectly. I think the reason is that I have a router wired to my modem upstairs, necessary to get sky Q to work around the house. The router sits under the Expert and I set it up with a dedicated 2.4g network. It sounds so good I ordered an external psu for the router to see if can get even better.

My ideal situation is that the unit can stream my two services Qobuz and highresaudio, music on my server, Spotify and airplay. That’s me and my family, my older son just uses it for playing vinyl.

I had an email from Oceane today and she indicated there is no real priority for services. Air is being developed and rebranded and other services are being brought along and there are long term aspirations. I don’t think it’s rocket science to work out what services people want, jus spend a morning looking at what other manufacturers are offering.

What I am interested in is whether they manage to develop a good iOS app. Streaming really needs a good app and Lightning is half the reason why I use Auralic devices. I don’t recall mention of a new app, but I assume there will be one and I hope it’s a good one.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delay on a stable version of Core Infinity - by ssfas - 11-Nov-2017, 00:00
RE: Delay on a stable version of Core Infinity - by Arno-G - 14-Nov-2017, 22:29