Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing configuration if I dont have the latest software installed
(13-Jan-2018, 13:55)andrewd Wrote: Hi, I have a Devialet D200 and I have not upgraded the software for many years.  i don't particularly want to as I understand this messes with the sound, which I quite like.

I would like to change some of the configuration settings (change output type etc).  How do I do this?  I understand that the online configurator can only be used if you have the latest software installed.
You don’t need the latest software to use the Configurator. Open an account on the Devialet site, if you haven’t already, then your new config will be saved.  You can either start a new config. from scratch, or edit your existing. Doing this is fairly straightforward. If I were you, I’d save the current config files on my computer, then if anything goes awry, you have something to fall back on, plus it gives you the confidence to try new settings with nothing to worry about.
Start here: https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/configura...new-config
Where it says "choose a model" there are three options. You need to choose Expert and take it from there.
Apologies for doubling up on some of the recommendations, Thumb posted as I was composing my answer.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: changing configuration if I dont have the latest software installed - by Axel - 13-Jan-2018, 14:58