Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No news....!? Is Devialet Chat dying in it’s boredom?
(08-Sep-2018, 08:31)streamy Wrote: …I preferred the times of over promise and under deliver compared to no promise and no deliver.

And what the times of over promise and under deliver resulted in here was lots of complaints that we weren't getting what was promised. Since we're not in those times at present but you say that you preferred them, it seems you're essentially complaining that they aren't giving us anything to complain about.

Actually I think we do have some promises of software developments for the CI board—I'm hoping to see the promised Roon Ready RAAT update before the end of the year as promised—and they have been delivering on longstanding software update promises for the Expert Pro and on the CI board upgrade process, neither of which are minor operations, so I'd say we're currently in a time of steady delivery which is finally catching up with the tail end of the over promises of last year.

The fact that the forum seems to be lethargic could be taken as a positive sign indicating a reduction in complaints which is what you should expect from a company that wants to make it right for its customers after a time of over promise and under delivery.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: No news....!? Is Devialet Chat dying in it’s boredom? - by David A - 08-Sep-2018, 12:58