Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D200 for sale - re-advertisment
(13-Oct-2018, 16:55)chrisc Wrote: Did the offer you received not materialise?
To be honest I have had a number of ‘agreed sales’ A guy in the USA who backed out after working out import duties. The one who wasted most of my time is a well known forum member who stringed me along a some time and agreed, yes agreed, to purchased then nothing silence, no response to emails at all.

Then I marked the D200 as Sold as I was dealing with who I believe is a genuine forum member who after having Paypal issues came across a D200 at a stupid price locally in France.

So the D200 is still in great condition, boxed etc etc waiting to purchased. In social media terms I could say it is preloved or beloved. It’s not either, it is a piece of highly sophisticated piece of modern electronics that gave me great pleasure before I bought something better, the D1000 Pro CI.

I hope this explains why the D200 if still for sale, please PM if interested.

• With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,it is still a beautiful world.Be cheerful.Strive to be happy. 

I try to believe this but boy trying to sell Devialet, it stretches your faith
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: D200 for sale - re-advertisment - by Carcrashboy - 14-Oct-2018, 00:08
RE: D200 for sale - re-advertisment - by renan - 19-Mar-2019, 21:14