Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
certification of Roon RAAT starts this week
(07-Apr-2020, 12:40)mdconnelly Wrote: Editing an existing dual mono configuration is an exercise in futility.  The results cannot be trusted and in certain circumstances, can result in a serious problem if used.  This has happened to me with loud noise coming solely from one channel after such a config edit.    The painful work-around is to always start with a new configuration but as @"alaw" stated, it's extremely annoying to do so because I often overlook one or two settings.

The issue mentioned by @daniel.avasilichioaei ... that some changes will not propagate correctly to the companion file does not seem to have a work-around.  I believe this may occur even when starting with a new config.

Has anyone seen an acknowledgement and response from Devialet regarding this?
I haven’t needed to alter my Configurator files for ages, but when I did, I always started with an anonymous account. I have screenshots of each important stage, so that I don’t overlook anything, saved on my iPad. A royal PITA, that’s for sure.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: certification of Roon RAAT starts this week - by Axel - 07-Apr-2020, 14:20