Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
certification of Roon RAAT starts this week
Sorry, I don't have a dual Mono setup, and I've not had any issues with the configurator so I can't really verify the bug.

The iOS Remote App is still flaky with the beta version. The volume reading on the App when power up is either random or set to previous setting instead of the programmed power up volume. Most of the time the random setting is at -90 to -95 db, but it can be dangerous if the random volume on the App is high as the moment one touches the volume control on the App, it jumps to the setting on the App.

I always save a copy of the configuration text file after I made changes on my computer so I can just copy it to the SD Card next time if no changes are required. I also keep some of the old F/W versions in case I need to revert back.

@mdconnelly - Have you followed up with Devialet on the dual-Mono/configurator issues recently?
Devialet Pro 250 Core Infinity; Meridian: Control15 (2), MS600 and 218 (3), Sooloos Core on QNAP, Roon Core on Nucleus+ 4TB SSD
Technics SL1200GAE, Audio Technica AT33PTG; Focal Utopia Scala; Transparent Reference cables; PS Audio P5 Regenerator (2), MIT in-wall conditioner

Messages In This Thread
RE: certification of Roon RAAT starts this week - by Saint0 - 08-Apr-2020, 01:56