Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any in depth Reactor reviews or users here?
Hey, I'm new to the group and have been living with my Reactor 600 for almost 3 weeks now.
I wouldn't call myself an audiophile by any means and this is my first foray into 'high end sound'.
I own a couple of B&O and Sonos speakers so of course this has been a huge step up for me and I've been really impressed!
Overall the experience has been very positive. Bluetooth, WiFi and optical cable connections all work brilliantly (although I've had to do quite a bit of work to get my TV sound delay synched). There is a definite audio quality difference between standard Spotify and Tidal HiFi and I'll be sad to see my 3-month trial end.

Couple of negatives:
- The mids feel like they are lacking on some songs. This might be more because the treble is so crystal clear and the lowest bass is actually there for a change.
- The Tidal app is glitchy as hell and switching between the Devialet app and Tidal is a pain. They fail talking to each other most of the time.
- The Devialet app is way too basic. A customizable EQ or even a few different presets would be great. Failing that, just allowing access to the Spotify EQ while playing through your Reactor would be nice.

I'm excited for the stereo update and it's my birthday early March and it gives me a perfect excuse to pick up a second one! ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any in depth Reactor reviews or users here? - by Frikman - 31-Jan-2019, 16:48