Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any in depth Reactor reviews or users here?
(23-May-2019, 09:32)eniriop Wrote: From your graphs I understand that the problem is not with the Reactors or the Wilson Benesh speakers but with your listening room. The fact that the SAM equalizer does not solve the problem tends to confirm this.
If moving the speakers away from the walls does not solve the problem, then I agree that some kind of equalization is needed. The Phantoms' Spark app provides a "night mode" to lower the bass output, so there is no reason why they could not provide the same mode in the Devialet app for the Reactors...
All I can say is that when listening to the reactors in an open space such as an outdoor terrace, there is no audible bump in the bass. In a small bedroom, the bass becomes heavier, but not in an annoying way to my hear at least.

Yes, it's a room related issue. I think it's quite common that people are having room acoustic related problems and therefore it would make sense to have at least some sort of solution to that. I contacted Devialet's support about this and they said that they are not planning to implement anything like this in the new Devialet app.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any in depth Reactor reviews or users here? - by petrik - 23-May-2019, 11:18