Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST
Personally I have had no problems with service at Devialet other than the very slow email response.

The first time I had to deal with Devialet service was for the Pro upgrade,  it went without a flaw  Smile

The second time, the card reader stopped working. I did a lot of trouble shooting before I contacted Devialet
in the Email I sent them, I listed the things that I had tried.
Over the course of 4 weeks, the service rep by Email asked me to try this, try that. Everything he asked me to do
I had done before I contacted Devialet and I had stated it in my first Email.  Confused 

So after 4 weeks of Email hell I sent my amp back to Paris, it was returned to me in just over 8 days, not bad from Canada to France.  Big Grin

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by Pim - 29-Dec-2018, 03:54
RE: Devialet Customer Service is the BEST - by BrianT - 29-Dec-2018, 13:48